Monthly SEO Monitoring & Adjustments
Regardless of what anyone tells you, there’s no simple formula to get to the top of search engines like Google. It’s a constantly moving target, because Google designs it to be that way. To succeed, you need to make an ongoing investment in detailed SEO site work, equipped with the most robust search engine tools and data aggregators and guided by constant monitoring of changes in the algorithms and the marketplace.
Continually optimizing your site as search engines update their models is the best way to move up in the rankings—and stay there. High10’s regular SEO management process progresses through the following stages:
- Research and discovery with our SEO Diagnostic, including keyword/local search query strategy and planning.
- Technical SEO work based on the findings from our diagnostic audit, including technical error correction, metadata revisions, link profile work and content generation.
- If needed, an overall update of the site.
- Content creation recommendations and landing page links (internal/external) to content such as blogs, articles and/or whitepapers.
- Ongoing technical optimization, construction of a vibrant link profile and SEO reputation management (removal of low quality links).
- Social media integration, landing page creation and optimization and data analytics review to adjust metadata and make other tweaks as needed.
- Conversion rate optimization to convert increased site traffic into leads and/or sales.
- Ongoing content creation, manual external link building, digital PR and continued analytics.
While results can vary for a variety of reasons, in typical cases you should begin to see measurable results at around 90 days, with a significant bump in traffic by six months.