Director of Content
High10 Digital is looking for a Director of Content to join our fast-expanding team. We are seeking a self-starter who can manage content creation for our current client portfolio. To excel in this role you need creative research capabilities to discover new and interesting topics relevant to our clients’ accounts, a detail-oriented nature to ensure accuracy in all the content that’s created, and the ability to organize and manage information from a variety of sources to craft a unified, focused message that’s on brand.
The Director of Content will work closely with a team of talented writers, designers and videographers on dedicated client accounts. This role will also be directly responsible for original content creation, optimized to conform to inputs from the technical and account management teams at High10.
- Content marketing calendar for each client in agency portfolio
- Entertaining and informative search engine optimized copy
- Repurpose content for different mediums (e.g. social media, video)
- Overseeing all content creation activities
- Working closely with the technical and account management teams to devise web content strategies that align with client business goals
- Target keywords identified by technical team and craft content around them
- Maintain familiarity and stay up-to-date with industry best practices for monitoring content activities of competitors’ digital presences
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills, with a highly articulate command of written English
- Creative, with the ability to conceive interesting new content ideas
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple client deliverables
- Familiarity with the style and formats of a variety of digital environments, including but not limited to websites, Facebook, Twitter, Nextdoor, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, Reddit, Instagram, and TikTok
- Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter is an advantage