One Client’s Success Story
Click each of the steps of our process below to learn more about a real-life example of how High10’s approach can impact a business.
Understand Client Goals
Resolute Industrial was created in October 2015, and since that time has steadily grown in size and revenue. Resolute began working with High10 Digital as its main digital marketing partner in January 2019.
We started the relationship by talking with the Resolute team to learn about their business goals. Those conversations revealed that it was a priority to boost the rate of growth for their Refrigerant Storage & Recovery (RSR) business. From the beginning of our partnership, High10 understood how important it was to Resolute Industrial to grow this vital part of their business. Resolute’s main business goal was gross revenue growth of 8-9% by the end of 2019.
Research and Data Analysis
High10 dove into the data, learning about the industry, customers, competitors, and Resolute Industrial itself. Resolute is the largest independent provider of temporary HVAC&R solutions in North America, providing commercial HVAC&R rental services through a national fleet of large to small tonnage cooling equipment and heaters. Heating equipment is manufactured in-house under the Company’s proprietary Tioga brand. Additionally, the Company remanufactures HVAC&R compressors and provides refrigerant storage and recovery solutions. The Company serves a broad and growing range of end users and OEMs across a diverse group of end markets, including industrial manufacturing, aviation, energy, power, healthcare, education, and telecommunications.
High10’s analysis revealed that Resolute had a real opportunity to further penetrate a wide range of aerospace, power generation and infrastructure-related companies.
Align Digital Strategies to Goals
Based on the research and data analysis High10 provided, a strategy was developed to raise awareness and convert business by creating advantages for Resolute Industrial over its competition. High10 put together a plan for organic optimization around key terms that were not only important within the industry but also what potential customers actually search for when they intend to solve their business problem. This optimization plan was augmented with a strategically targeted Google Ads campaign to help drive the desired behavior from the target audience immediately.
Tactical Recommendations and Implementation
Throughout 2019, High10 Digital worked with Resolute Industrial to implement the most effective tactics:
- High10 worked to claim and optimize all seven of the Google My Business listings for the Resolute Industrial locations
- Conversion monitoring was implemented to better understand how many visitors to the website were converting into leads
- Monthly consultation meetings between the teams provided the opportunity for High10 to share ongoing data analysis and digital marketing research that helped proactively guide and inform Resolute about digital changes impacting their industry
- High10 monitored the digital presence of Resolute’s competition to track alternate strategies and help Resolute maintain a competitive edge
- Despite a lower budget in 2019 than 2018, Resolute Industrial realized improvements in virtually every aspect of website acquisition, with over 33% growth in organic traffic and 51% growth in paid search traffic for the year.
Over the course of 2019, High10 Digital worked with Resolute Industrial to produce nine pages of SEO-friendly content that assisted in improving the number of important keywords for which they ranked by 293%.
While we know High10’s digital efforts weren’t the sole driving force of the succes, we take pride in the fact that the ongoing optimization of the website and paid digital ad campaigns helped contribute to Resolute exceeding their revenue goals by a multiplicative factor.